Hi,

I have recently downloaded Lyx to my Windows 2000 machine (following wiki windows setup page though did install ghostscript at the end as was not sure if I needed it). I have been trying to insert a graphic (an .eps figure) for the first time. But when I insert the figure I get an 'error converting to loadable format'. This is the same message I get for the figures in my user guide.

I have tried to change the converters but to no success. Initially there was no eps converter on my list. I have added eps to png with the converter 'my_ps2png $$i $$o' modify, save, reconfigure etc but to no avail.

Where have I gone wrong?

Shavawn