Hi:

I've only been using LyX for a short while now, but this was pretty strange. So I've inserted a BibTex bibliography in my multi-part LyX document, with no problems whatsoever. I saw both good DVI and PDF outputs. Today, however, I was simply checking the output again and I got this error message. It's never happened before and I hadn't even changed the document from the last time it worked. Here's the message:

"Missing } inserted.
 \end{thebibliography}

I've inserted something that you may have forgotten.
(See the <inserted text> above.)
With luck, this will get me unwedged. But if you
really didn't forget anything, try typing `2' now; then
my insertion and my current dilemma will both disappear."

It appears at the beginning of the doc, so it seems like I should alter the preamble. But where, how, and most importantly why? Any ideas? Am I just making a completely newbie omission here?

If it helps or makes a difference, I'm using an XP port of LyX (the most recent one).

Thanks,

Rob Badzey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]