From: Uwe Stöhr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 November 2004 12:01
To: Sendak, John
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: Spellchecker

Sendak, John wrote:

> I am running LyX 1.3.3-Win32.
>
> I have followed the instructions below and I have read section 6.5 in the
> Users Guide, which states:
> " ... spellchecker .. started with the menu entry Tools-Spellchecker."
> But I do not have a Tools item in the menu.
>
> How do I access the spellchecker ?

It is the menu "Edit" not "Tools". (Will be fixed in the next documentation)
Enabling spellchecking for LyXWin is decribed in

http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/WindowsSetup

regards Uwe

p.s. LyX's Wiki is now linked directly in the navigation menu of
www.lyx.org

Confidentiality Notice

This email (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the
addressee.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender by return email.  Thank you

---