Milos Komarcevic wrote:

- I couldn't see this new sed version in lyx-1.3.5-win32-nc.exe
It seems to be the old one, identical to the one packaged with
1.3.3, so my LaTeX configuration file is still 0 bytes. Is there
a newer package? Can someone confirm this?

Yes I can confirm this. It is the old sed version 3.02.

- The convertDefault.sh script doesn't work again, it always fails
when testing for converted file existance. I had to comment those
lines out in order to get the figures to display in LyX

I can also confirm this. I replaced the convertDefault.sh by the one from LyXWin 1.3.3 which works for me.

regards Uwe