On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Rich Shepard wrote:

 So far I've only begun the Introduction so I have only one page beyond the
title page. That page is numbered (right-aligned, not centered) as '3'. So I
pulled down TLC2 looking for the \resetcounter{page}{} command, but could
                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Got this one fixed: on its own line after the chapter title I placed
\setcounter{page}{1} (not _RE_setcounter) and that fixed it. The page number
is right-aligned on the chapter opening page, but centered on the subsequent
page(s).

  But, I'm still not getting any headers. I'd appreciate some help on those.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President