Dear Sirs,
I am a very recent user of LyX; I use the Windows implementation (LyX 1.3.5). I have been using LaTeX for more than a decade, and am slowly getting used to the LyX approach. I like it.

While I have no difficulty in getting dvi output, I am unable to get a pdf output. When I do "View>PDF" I get the following message:

"Cannot view file. No information for viewing PDF (dvipdfm)."

This is so both with dvipdfm and pdflatex. Clearly, I have to reset some configuration file, but I don't know which one or how. I am not able to find any answer to this in the Wiki help pages.

I would be grateful for help on this matter from some experienced LyX user. Thanks a lot.

Shailesh Shirali