Paul Smith wrote:
In fact, after having made the symbolic link suggested by
you, I proceeded with make and make install, and the final result was
successful, i.e., Aiksaurus was finally made available inside LyX. In
spite of this fact, no mention to Aiksaurus was made at the end of the
command configure.

Glad to hear it.

I've done a draft Wiki Tips page for this hint:

http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Playground/MwojcikWikiSandbox

If there are no objections, I'll try adding it to the Tips section. (This is my first Wiki piece, so I thought I'd give the experts a chance to glance over it first.)

I can also do a Tip for my Windows lyx2lyx.cmd hack.

--
Michael Wojcik