Marcelo AcuÃfffff1a wrote:

I must deleted "\protect\numberline{}"
With this the entire ERT appears in my output.

I can't reproduce this. Could you load my attached example and export it as pdf(pdflatex). What happens? Could you send me the error message?

I use \addcontentsline {toc}{chapter}{Preface}. ItÂs work ok.
But Preface appears in columm of chapter numbers, (extreme left).

To avoid this, I used the commands \protect\numberline{}. They create whitespace for the non existent number.

textclass scrbook no available in my lyx.

You need to install the LaTeX package "koma-script" if you want to use this class. (After installing reconfigure LyX.)

I have:
#LyX 1.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/

Please send the whole file as attachment.

regards Uwe
#LyX 1.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 221
\textclass scrbook
\options fleqn
\language english
\inputencoding auto
\fontscheme ae
\graphics default
\paperfontsize 12
\spacing single
\papersize a4paper
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 1
\use_natbib 0
\use_numerical_citations 0
\paperorientation portrait
\secnumdepth 4
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation skip
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle empty
\bullet 1
        1
        34
        -1
\end_bullet
\bullet 2
        2
        35
        -1
\end_bullet
\bullet 3
        2
        7
        -1
\end_bullet

\layout Standard

\begin_inset LatexCommand \tableofcontents{}

\end_inset

\layout Chapter*

Preface
\begin_inset ERT