> No, it works fine. Press Ctrl-d to open the dvi and
> the dvi-viewer. If
> you changed your text, press Ctrl-d again for a new
> dvi-viewer window
> with the actualized dvi, or better, press

du meinst "updated dvi"

> Ctrl-Shift-d to see the
> updated dvi in the same dvi-viewer window.
> (This doesn't always work if you change an image
> inside LyX if you meant
> that.)

I did all that already before.. and as the previous
post says, this happens when you double click the file
to open (Thanks for the advise Paul!). I don't know
Uwe, but maybe this works for you and not for us. Does
it work for you when you double click the file to open
it or drag the file into lyx icon? (or maybe you dont
use Ruurd's port)

Sincerely,
Jose Capco