Hi LyXers,

I have successfully installed LyX on Windows with a lot of features (DocBook sgml support). It is a fantastics program - it's a shame I didn't discover it previously. Great job!

Now, I am trying to use it for literate programming (noweb). I did install noweb, though I don't need it (it's for the statistical environment R which does include it's needed weaving functions). Thus, nobeb layouts are available and I can start writing some pieces of text using scrap environment.

But: I can't export the file as noweb. Using the menu "export...noweb" does nothing. I only need this version of the file (.nw).

Any idea?

Eric
Eric Lecoutre
UCL /  Institut de Statistique
Voie du Roman Pays, 20
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium

tel: (+32)(0)10473050
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stat.ucl.ac.be/ISpersonnel/lecoutre

If the statistics are boring, then you've got the wrong numbers. -Edward Tufte