G. Milde wrote:

On 14.02.05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Colin J. Williams wrote:

-x seems to indicate that LyX has a number of commands. Is this correct? I can't find any listing of the varous acceptable commands.

There's some documentation here

        http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyxFunctions

but not at all complete.

And some even more incomplete (and outdated) but also more verbose documentation in LYXDIR/doc/Reference.lyx. (It shows up in English-speaking Lyxes under Help>References but is hidden there if you happen to use LyX in a language that has not translation of it.)

Günter

I am using LyX 1.3.5 with Windows XP. I don't have References under the LyX Help but I do have References.lyx in the doc directory. It has a helpful list but, as far as I could see, it doesn't tie these functions to the command line.

Incidentally, I couldn't View => dvi the References file.

Many thanks for the pointer, it has lots of useful info.

Colin W.