teTeX-texmf-3.0     Thomas Esser's distribution of TeX & friends (texmf
tree)
; lyx -version
LyX 1.3.5 of Wed, Oct 6, 2004
Built on Mar  2 2005, 22:05:57
Configuration
  Host type:                      i386-portbld-freebsd5.3
  Special build flags:            use-pspell xforms-image-loader
  C   Compiler:                   cc
  C   Compiler flags:             -O -pipe -march=athlon-xp
  C++ Compiler:                   c++ (3.4.2)
  C++ Compiler flags:             -O -pipe -march=athlon-xp
  Linker flags:                    -L/usr/local/lib
  Frontend:                       xforms
    libXpm version:               4.11
    libforms version:             1.0.0
  LyX binary dir:                 /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                  /usr/local/share/lyx

;
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--