On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Bo Peng wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:03:54 -0600, Bo Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Would it make sense to link to this guide from the wiki? For instance from
> > >
> > >         http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Documentation
> > >
> > > under the section "External documentation". (Alternatively we oculd put a
> > > copy of the guide on the wiki itself).
> >

> I have added links to http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/KeyboardShortcuts and
> http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Documentation . ( I do not know how to upload
> attachments, I guess links should work just fine.)

I've uploaded your tutorial to the wiki, see here:
        http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Tutorials
(and please correct any errors I made in the text:-)

I also uploaded your reference card etc to
        http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/KeyboardShortcuts

/Christian

PS. As for uploading files to the wiki, see
        http://wiki.lyx.org/Site/AboutUploading

I think it's easiest to first edit a page, e.g. LyX/Tutorials and there
add a markup such as this:

        Attach:/LyX/tutorials/bpeng/lyxguide.pdf

Then after I've saved the wiki page, there will be a question mark next to
the text you just added. It looks like this:

        Attach:/LyX/tutorials/bpeng/lyxguide.pdf?

Just click on that question mark to go to the upload page, with the
destination already properly entered.