>>From: EXT / TEAMLOG MELLERIN Pierrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: "'lyx-users@lists.lyx.org'" <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
>>Subject: how to insert a 'landscape page' inside a document with portrait
>>orientation ?
>>Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:09:38 +0100
>>
>>hello,
>>
>>inside a document with portait orientation as global option, is it possible
>>to insert a figure (or a table) in the landscape format without rotating it
>>? So, I would like to have, inside my pdf export, the figure's page with a
>>landscape orientation, and the other pages with portrait orientation, i.e. I
>>would like to insert a landscape page in a document with portrait
>>orientation !

That's the correct way if you plan to print it.
As the pdf readers rotate pages in a mouse clic, it's not really boring, unless
you change continously orientation in the same document, and then you would be
more fit to produce it in landscape (which BTW, is more appropriate to screen
reading,
see beamer class if it's for presentations).
And if screen reading is the goal, you will be in turn more fit with HTML.

Moreover, a document with mixed portrait and landscape pages will not be prone
to further processing (binding with pdfpages e.g.).

--
Jean-Pierre