De : EXT / TEAMLOG MELLERIN Pierrick
Envoyé : mercredi 23 mars 2005 11:01
À : 'lyx-users@lists.lyx.org'
Cc : '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet : RE : putting a frame strictly around one graphic (figure) only

Very strange ... Your code is OK if I set the language to english. But if I
set it to french (frenchb), I doesn't work ! Three Error Boxes are displayed

===== Error Box 1 =====

Missing $ inserted.  .../lyx_tmpdir3120a01272/lyx_tmpbuf1/_image}}
                                                  \end{center} I've inserted
something that you may have forgotten. (See the <inserted text> above.) With
luck, this will get me unwedged. But if you really didn't forget anything,
try typing `2' now; then my insertion and my current dilemma will both
disappear.

===== Error Box 2 ===

LaTeX Error: File `C:/tmp/lyx/lyx_tmpdir3120a01272/lyx_tmpbuf1/_image' not
fo  .../lyx_tmpdir3120a01272/lyx_tmpbuf1/_image}}
                                                  \end{center} I could not
locate the file with any of these extensions: .eps,.ps,.eps.gz,.ps.gz,.eps.Z
Try typing  <return>  to proceed. If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to
quit.

===== Error Box 3 =====

Missing $ inserted.  .../lyx_tmpdir3120a01272/lyx_tmpbuf1/_image}}
                                                  \end{center} I've inserted
a begin-math/end-math symbol since I think you left one out. Proceed, with
fingers crossed.

==== .lyx document ===

#LyX 1.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/ \lyxformat
221 \textclass article \begin_preamble \usepackage{framed} \end_preamble
\language frenchb \inputencoding latin1 \fontscheme default \graphics
default \paperfontsize default \spacing single
\papersize Default
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 0
\use_natbib 0
\use_numerical_citations 0
\paperorientation portrait
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation indent
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Standard

\begin_inset Float figure
wide false
collapsed false

\layout Standard
\align center

\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed

\layout Standard

\backslash
fbox{
\end_inset

\begin_inset Graphics
        filename image.png

\end_inset

\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed

\layout Standard
}
\end_inset

\layout Caption

\end_inset

\the_end

I am using LyX-1.3.5 (Windows native version) with MikTeX.

Thanks in advance,

P. Mellerin.