Geoffrey Lloyd wrote:
I have tested your problem on 1.3.5-QT for WinXp and whatever the bug it seems to have been fixed. I can select and replace using the first in the list, the only in the list etc

This highlights a point I made some (long) time ago where I noted that the top item in the spell check listbox cannot be selected and used to replace an error directly. I find you need to first select a word from lower in the list and then reselect the top word for this to work.

1. Can this be confirmed?
2. If so where best to report it?

Thanks Geoff;

You're right. This does not appear a problem in 1.3.5.
Problem solved.

I'll stick with 1.3.5 from now!

Rob

--

R D Saunders Hydraulic Research Group Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering University of Southampton UK