Geoff;

Geoffrey Lloyd wrote:
Hi

I have a multipart document, at the end of which I want to add a bibliography. How do I make the bibliography 'global' so that its contents can be seen from all the parts.

Place a "bibtex generated reference" widget(bgrw) where you want the bibliography to appear in you main "master" document.

I really dont want to have a bibliography at the end of each chapter.

Then place a copy of the master bgrw within a comment environment at the end of each "include/slave" document.

You can then add citation references to all parts at any time but the ref list will only appear once at the location you specified in the "master" document.

Rob S

--

R D Saunders Hydraulic Research Group Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering University of Southampton UK