Hello,
I can't get hyphenation in spanish.
my config file:
/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat
include:

spanish sphyph.tex
(without %)

then I run
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/initex latex.ltx

I can see in the output of initex:
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/hyphen/sphyph.tex)

this look OK, but in Lyx my latex log file have:
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7h> and hyphenation patterns for american, french,
german, ngerman, nohyphenation, loaded.

spanish not appears and hyphenation not work.
I made an experiment, I deleted french frhyph.tex of language.dat,
then run initex,
frhyph.tex not appears in output of initex,
but in Lyx latex log file hyphenation patterns for french appears.
What happens? How I can correct this?

Thanks in advance.
Marcelo Acuna

 250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam