LyX version: 1.3.5
OS: Fedora Linux core 2
      Mandrake Linux 10.0

In both OSes, LyX was installed using the RPM package.

Is there any log file I can attach, besides the usual TeX log?

Thanks.

On Friday 15 April 2005 10:38, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Rudi Gaelzer wrote:
> > The first time I want to print any portion of the text, or simply view it
> > on the screen, LyX takes some time converting to EPS all the images in
> > all the chapters included in the book.  So far, so good; the problem is
> > that every time that I make some modification and want to take another
> > look, it goes on to converting ALL the images again, even though the EPS
> > files are already created.
>
> Strange. What version of LyX and what OS?
>
> Angus

Rudi Gaelzer
Departamento de Física
Instituto de Física e Matemática
Fundação Universidade Federal de Pelotas
Caixa Postal 354 - Campus UFPel
96010-900 Pelotas - RS
BRAZIL
Phone: +55-53-275-7468