Milos;

with elsart this will give you authors on separate lines with address for each individual, which is senseless if they are from the same institution. So yeah, ERT seems to be the only way to get the other output style with a shared address. That's at least how I had to do it recently, but maybe someone else knows of a better way.

Regards,
Milos

I'm pretty much there now (99%). A few ert boxes and an extra Style added to the elsart layout file to define the \corauth LaTeX commannd (same as footnote).

Cheers

Rob S

--

R D Saunders Hydraulic Research Group Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering University of Southampton UK