To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: More than one appendix in IEEEtran

On 18.04.05, LB wrote:
Hello
I'm using article(IEEEtran) in LyX1.3.3. I see "APPENDIX" and "APPENDICES"
in the drop down list of possible environments. APPENDIX environment works
but it does not produce a number to be referenced for the appendix. It's
probably ok since there is only one. However I'd like to include two
appendices and I'd like to be able to reference to them. APPENDICES does
not seem to do anything. How can I use it? Should I still use "Start
appendix here" from Layout menu?

Basically, APPENDICES is the same as "Start appendix here", i.e. after an APPENDICES, you will have to title your appendices with the section style.

(see IEEEtran_HOWTO.pdf that comes with the IEEEtran class in the archive on
the IEEE website.)

Günter

--
G.Milde web.de