To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: Error "Resulting file is empty"

Wang Xiangqi wrote:

I am trying to compile a presentation file in lyx with beamer. It works great previously, but failed now. the error report is printed as: "Resulting file is empty. The operation resulted in an empty file". I am trying to search in the maillist, but cannot get what I want. Anyone could help me on it? Appreciate it.
(:( sorry for my poor English)