On 09/05/2005, at 3:50 AM, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

aspell under fink does not work for me, but I am very new to Mac OS X.

How did you install cocoaspell?

Not Sure, as these machines with problem are users on a network I do casual support for OS X. I do not have OS X Tigger installed on any machines of mine mainly time factor and also I never dive in as their is always huge problems with brand new OS's.

Looking at website for cocoAspell I would say they downloaded to machine ran pkg downloaded dictionaries and activated through System Preferences and yes they did the link from Systempane to cocoAspell which I understand is not necessary anymore.

They can not get Aspell working with install, but LyX is functioning very well otherwise.

None of the machines run fink, causes too many confusions and especially with Tigger as it is very much FreeBSD/Unix compliant.

juh

Cheers!

Rob Davies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"You can always tell if you're working on a Mac or a PC," he said. "Just take your applications and stick them in and see if they run (Gates 05)." If it does Welcome to Mac OS X! (RJDarts 05).