Paul Rubin wrote:

The following solution lets me export a file to Acrobat Reader (even if it's already open!). In the preferences file, add the line

\custom_export_command "acrord32 $$FName"

(and then restart close and reopen LyX, if it is already open, to get it to read the new preferences). Now, when you go to File->Export->Custom..., the command is already typed in. You still need to select PDF as the format of the file to passed to Acrobat Reader.

Great! Now I can use

\custom_export_command "C:\Programme\TeXnicCenter\TEXCNTR.EXE $$FName"

and select Latex if I want to go into Latex (in my case with Texcntr) for more extensive
search and replace, compiling, debugging etc.

Hope that helps.

-- Paul

That helped: It solved my problem.

Kind regards