by inserting "\nocite{*}" as ERT in my LyX document. But this changes the look of my bibliography from "apalike" - author (year) title - to a numerical notation.

I am using NatBib with the "autor-year" option.
Style: "apalike".
LyX 1.3.4 on Linux

Hi Janus;

Try adding this to the document preamble - it works using \nocite{*}, apalike and Natbib producing the output as you require:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]([EMAIL PROTECTED] , #2\fi)}
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have no idea what this does however since I snipped it from elsewhere but it works for me ;-)

Rob S

--

R D Saunders Hydraulic Research Group Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering University of Southampton UK