Dear List,

I've been having some problems with LyX and Natbib.
I've been exchanging a document with a colleague, so we can both work on
it. We're using Natbib and the \citet command for the citations, but
when we output a dvi, we get (author?) [12] in front of some of the
citations. I've tried to sort this out - is this an issue with the .bib
file, or something else. Ideas?

Also, if I use a bibliography, and then change the .bib file, the
updates often don't appear in the dvi/ pdf. I have to delete
the /tmp/lyx directories, and then do it. Is there anyway of 'forcing'
lyx to look at the .bib file again?

Thanks a lot,

Matt