Gunnar wrote:
Here is an svg icon that is part of (I think) the etiquette icon theme.
Enjoy.

Can someone help me convert this nice picture to  bmp or psd  format?
In such a way that it is working in ms-windows environment.
I've tried that, but the t-shirt company (the "print with your own logo" kind of company) is telling me that they only see a large black image.... I can't understand why. I've done my best with inkscape and convert, but no success.

Gunnar.

See Lyx3.ico attached for us windows users

Rob S

--

R D Saunders
Hydraulic Research Group