Hi Vasek,

Thanks for the message. I tried to run monoprint with the following code,

x=0:0.1:1
plot(x,sin(x))
monoprint(1,'test4',2)

But the system hung...

Did I use it incorrectly?
I have a2ping installed in my system.

Richard

On May 27, 2005, at 2:15 AM, Vaclav Smidl wrote:

Hi,
I do, indirectly.

I have a matlab .m file that runs latex on background and produce a .pdf file.
Attached.
It is also using a2ping script, which is too big for mailinglist, google for
it, or I can send it in private e-mail.

Vasek