Hello again!

I managed to make it work, so I wanted, first of all, to thank you all.
Still I would like to report some issues that might make things clearer.

I managed to import latex with tex2lyx, but using tex2lyx as a separate
package. It seems this is actually the intended way of using tex2lyx. I
think it is not a bad idea to say it clearly in the wiki site.

In the wiki it is said that tex2lyx has to be run from the command line.
Well, I managed to run it in Windows from Lyx. To do it, and assuming
Tex2Lyx is installed in "tex2lyx_dir", I made a tex2lyx.cmd file like this:

@echo off
SET LYX_DIR_13x = <<tex2lyx_dir>>\lyx\resources\lyx
set PYTHONPATH=C:\tools\Python24\lib;C:\tools\Python24\dlls

<<tex2lyx_dir>>\lyx\bin\tex2lyx.exe -f -sysdir
<<tex2lyx_dir>>\lyx\resources\lyx %1 > temp.lyx

C:\tools\Python24\python
<<tex2lyx_dir>>\lyx\resources\lyx\lyx2lyx\my_lyx2lyx --to 221 --output %1
temp.lyx
del temp.lyx

In Lyx preferences, I call this script for Latex-> Lyx conversion as:
<<tex2lyx_dir>>\LyX\bin\tex2lyx.cmd $$i

Note that I do not call the original lyx2lyx python program, but a modified
one that I have called my_lyx2lyx. This modification is to change the
extension of the output file to .lyx. Note that in tex2lyx.cmd I say that I
want as output a file with the same name and extension as the original tex
file. Well, I just did not know how to change the extension of the file in
the tex2lyx.cmd and I made it in the python program. Here it is the
modification:

def parse_options(argv):

    if args:
        input = args[0]

    # Here we add these lines
    aux = output
    i = len(aux) - 3
    output = aux[0:i] + "lyx"
    # End of the addition

    return end_format, input, output, error, debug

An finally one little bug in the conversion of a Latex file using the llncs
textclass.

The following latex command:
\institute{name_of_the_institute [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is translated to Lyx as:
\layout Institute
name_of_the_institute
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed
\layout Standard
\backslash
email
\end_inset
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed
\layout Standard
{
\end_inset
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed
\layout Standard
}
\end_inset

While the correct conversion would be:

\layout Institute
name_of_the_institute
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed
\layout Standard
\backslash
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\end_inset

Well, thanks again and congratulations for the good job you guys are doing
with Lyx.

Regards,
Nicolás