Hei!

When still a Word user I found quite useful to highlight text while working
with a document in order to include comments, notations, or just highlight
important things. This was useful for both me and other people reading and
reviewing a printed version of the document. I would like thus to have
available this same functionality in Lyx. I have been investigating and I
think this is not a standard Lyx feature. However, I have found a latex
style file that makes the trick
(http://www.texnik.de/paragraph/paragraph.phtml#color)
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/soul/). I managed to
create a shortcut to introduce the \hl{} latex command in a document, so in
the printed version the text is highlighted, but it is not in Lyx. Would
this be possible in some way?

Nicolás