On 10.06.05, Declan O'Byrne wrote:
> Greetings from a would-be Lyx user,
>
> I have a little problem which could stop me using what appears to be a
> wonderful program (lyx).  It is that the environment menu often does
> not work for me.
> Just to confirm that: I bring the cursor to above the menu, and
> left-click and nothing happens.
> In fact, a little rectangle is drawn on the right hand side of the
> menu bar, but no more.

The same problem was reported on this list (or lyx-devel) some days
ago but noone knew an answer :-( Is this with LyX on Windows? Could you
report the LyX version and Qt version ...

I once had a problem with the layouts drop down list that related to a
"home-made" layout file. Did you set up/modify layouts in your personal
LyX directory? If so, does temporarily renaming this directory to another
name help?

Günter

--
G.Milde web.de