On 15 Jun 2005, at 04:56, Bennett Helm wrote:

(a) will be a feature of LyX 1.3.6 (which is not yet released).

Thanks, that's good news. Do you know when it will be released? I'm assuming that it will allow Mac as well as Windows users to use file paths with spaces, so I'm looking forward to it.

 Unfortunately, <Cmd>` is not accessible to LyX,

That's a shame, and it does seem a little strange to me. Surely ` is treated as a conventional character by most GUI libraries?

(b) is not, I believe, now possible nor in the works.

I do hope that it can be implemented if it is easy to do so.

Thank you for your rapid replies.

Yan