Janus Sandsgaard wrote:
> 1) When trying to compile the Lyx-doc (show as PDF); I get an error
> message if the title or author fields contain Danish characters such as ?,
> ? and ?. How can I work around this issue?

Check that in your LyX document Layout/Document/Language/Encoding you have
lain1. Alternatively you can type (in your .bib file) \ae{} instead of ?,
\o{} instead of ? and \r{a} instead of ?.

Does it help?

Check out the attached files

> 2) Am an not happy with the way my bibliography looks if I use literature
> published by an organisations. Example: I refer to  a report by "The
Danish
> Board of Technology" and in my reference section it becomes "of
> technology, T. D. B.". This is fine if I refer to a person, but not if I
> refer to an organisation, a ministry etc.

This seems to me that you are using somehow incorrectly information in
BibTeX database. Can you send please an example of whole BibTeX record? For
example, IMHO the author of the report shouldn't be an institution, but
some person. Institution is then just in the field institution of
@techreport.

Does it help?

        Matej

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live
under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The
robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at
some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own
good will torment us without end, for they do so with the
approval of their consciences.
    -- C. S. Lewis