Ekkehart Schlicht wrote:
When trying to compile the Lyx-doc (show as PDF); I get an error message if the title or author fields contain Danish characters such as æ, ø and å. How can I work around this issue?

With Windows, you may use Bibedit. That has an option (Edit -> Option)
"Translate extended ASCII" that does the necessary conversions automatically.

Ekkehart

Not sure if this will work for all but:

I added a touch of LaTeX code directly into the .bib file entry.

i.e. Freds{\o}e in the bib file entry will produce Fredsøe in the output.

Rob S

--

R D Saunders
Hydraulic Research Group