To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "LyX Users" <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: help]

I am using LYX vestion 1.2.3. Unfortunatly is lost my lyx fie. I have PDF of it.

Can you plaes help me in convertin *.pdf to *.lyx

If your pdf file, Prasad, is only (or almost only) text, you may be
able of recovering an important piece of your document; otherwise, it
is an impossible mission, I am afraid to say, at least at my best
knowledge.

Paul