Rich Shepard wrote:
  While cleaning up my OMR form I broke something and just cannot see where
the problem is located. When I try running latex on the file it halts with
this:

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/ot1phv.fd) <aesi-logo.eps>
! Too many }'s.
l.68   }

  I have gone through the file and emacs shows each closing brace has a
matching opening brace. The .log file is no more helpful -- to me. I need a
new pair of eyes to see what I keep missing. The document is below and the
log file is attached.

then throw away your emacs ... :-)
my mc (the unix like norton commander) shows it ...

%% Make nR rows of 9 ovals for answers
  \multido{\nRow=1+1}{\nR}{%
    \makebox[\omrx]{\nRow}}
    \multido{}{9}{\makebox[7mm]{\OLeft}} \hspace{3.2cm} %
    \multido{}{8}{\makebox[7mm]{\OLeft}}\\[2mm]
  }

Herbert