Hi - I'm confused by some errors (apparently) relating to some tables.

I've got a 150+ page document with 47 tables. When I try to translate to latex
(eg. view the DVI) I get the errors listed below. The error indicators are
inserted directly before the last two tables in the document (each error
repeated 3 times for each table).

Funny thing is: if I cut-paste the tables into another empty document the
original document will translate without errors (suggesting to me, that the
errors are related to the two tables I've cut) - but the new document with
the cut tables ALSO translate without error. Furthermore the last five tables
(including the two problematic ones) are actually identical except for text
content.

I post the LaTex code etc if wanted ...

Kind regards
Soren - Denmark

ERRORS:

Undefined control sequence.
 \end{table}

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

Missing number, treated as zero.
 \end{table}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

LaTeX Error: Too many unprocessed floats.

You've lost some text.  Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.
--
Soren O'Neill, kiropraktor, MSc, klinisk lektor
Rygambulatoriet, Sygehus Fyn

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dskkb.dk
tlf. 6362 1906 (arb.)