Angus> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Note that we have sarge debs on ftp.lyx.org now (as well as
>> Ubuntu).

Angus> I quite like the .deb way of calling stuff
Angus> lyx-FRONTEND_VERSION-FIXLEVEL.DIST_ARCH.deb although the '-',
Angus> '_' and '.' still appear rather ad hoc.

Angus> Anyway, ATM we have a rather eclectic collection of different
Angus> naming schemes. I wonder if we might settle on just one?

Sure, but I do not know whether the name matters for debian, and
whether regular debian user will be able to parse our file names and
feel at home with them.

Another solution, since all the files get mixed-up, would be to create
subdirectories sarge/ and ubuntu/