>> My apologies. I hadn't realised I was expected to read all your
>> mails as they arrived.

Stephen> You are not when you act as a contributor to the mailing
Stephen> list. However, Angus wrote: > Stephen, cool it please.

Stephen> That statement is easily seen as one of moral censure.
Stephen> Moderators who make such statements are obligated to read the
Stephen> entire thread. Non-moderators can also express their opinions
Stephen> and they are free to do so, no matter how ignorant they are
Stephen> of the circumstances. Certainly reminds me of Peter Flynn.

I get it: you generate your messages with the automatic insult letter
generator! Could you give me the URL please? The one I had does not
work anymore...

JMarc

PS: Cool it, please.