I use LyX on both Unix and the Mac. The Mac version does a marvelous
job of looking like a Mac application (at least to my
not-very-mac-enabled-eyes), but it does so by mapping the control key
bindings to the command key. This means I can't use the non-Mac
bindings - especially the emacs bindings - an get the behavior I
want. This means it's a pain for me to move back and forth between the
two.

Can someone suggest a way to make the control key in MacLyX be the
control key, instead of the command key?

        Thanks,
        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://www.mired.org/consulting.html