Stephen P. Harris wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angus Leeming"

Stephen P. Harris wrote:

Peter Flynn is an arrogant, ignorant blowhard. I think my expression
of dissatisfaction was rather moderate. I think your moral intervention
was a day late and a dollar short and not directed at the instigator.

My apologies. I hadn't realised I was expected to read all your mails as
they arrived.

You are not when you act as a contributor to the mailing list. However,
Angus wrote: > Stephen, cool it please.

That statement is easily seen as one of moral censure.
SH: That means you think I have said something inappropriate.

Sorry you took offense, but I simply read Angus' comment as meaning "Don't feed the trolls".

-- Rex