The server seems to have been down for a while. For the source of version 1.3.4, it's also available at

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/CJK-LyX-qt-1.3.4-1.src.tar.gz

For version 1.3.5,

http://www.otaru-uc.ac.jp/~yokota/comp/CJK-LyX/CJK-LyX-qt-1.3.5-1.src.tar.gz
http://www.otaru-uc.ac.jp/~yokota/comp/CJK-LyX/CJK-LyX-xforms-1.3.5-1.src.tar.gz

2. I am also wondering why the ftp server of Lyx does not provide
CJK-Lyx files.

I agree. It'll be convenient as CJK-LyX server sometimes goes inaccessible.

Koji Yokota ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Department of Economics
Otaru University of Commerce

Cheng-shan Frank Liu wrote:

Hi, I have two quick questions about CJK-Lyx:

1. The links to the CJK-Lyx are broken. I am wondering if the server was down.

http://cellular.phys.pusan.ac.kr/cjk.html
ftp://cellular.phys.pusan.ac.kr/CJK-LyX

2. I am also wondering why the ftp server of Lyx does not provide
CJK-Lyx files.

Thank you for your attention.

Frank Liu