Jose Capco wrote:

Ctrl-Enter (or Strg-Enter ;D ) is actually \newline
and not \pagebreak, at least for me it is (with 1.3.5
Qt port).

Oh sorry, you are right: \newpage is inserted via the menu Edit->Paragraph

Any key combo for pagebreak? I know about
the paragraph menu where I can choose it

The paragraph-menu creates always a \newpage.

but a key combo wouldbe great too.

I don't know if this is possible in LyX but better you don't have it because \pagebreaks should be used rarely; otherwise they detroy LaTeX's automatic pagebreak mechanism.

Is there a place where I can read
more about keyboard shortcuts

Yes it is described in the LyX's "Customization" manual.
regards Uwe