Hi Lyx users,

I am new to lyx and desperate to get it work for Chinese typesetting.
There version I am using is CJK-lyx 1.3.5 and CJK environment (fonts,
packages) have been installed.

However, when I launch scim input method to input Chinese, I can't insert a
single character into lyx window. Then just to test the Chinese workability,
I pasted some Chinese into lyx window and some of the characters are
garbled.

I tried to build div file to view and I got this error:

---------------
Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined

         You need to provide a definition with \DeclareInputText
         or \DeclareInputMath before using this key.
---------------

How do I fix this error? Are there any CJK users in the list who have
similar experiences?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  He who does violence to the peaceful and harmless soon encounters one of
  ten things - He may experience cruel pain, disaster, physical injury,
  severe illness, or insanity, or else trouble with the authorities, grave
  accusation, bereavement, or loss of property, or else destruction of his
  house by fire, and on the death of his body the fool goes to hell. 137,
  138, 139, 140