I've tried adding some subsections and frames in a presentation I'm
writing. I get this error message when compiling with pdflatex:

LaTeX Error: There's no line here to end.
 \lyxframeend
                  {}\lyxframe{Information Domains II}
Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

  Just before this error -- in the \lyxframe{Informaiton Domains I} I have a
definition and four lines of enumeration:

\layout BeginFrame

Information Domains I
\layout Definition

A system is defined as a process, event, or mechanism.
 It can be characterized analytically, algorithmically, symbolically, or
 linguistically within defined boundaries.
 A system can be physical, numerical, or conceptual.
\newline

\newline Each system is defined relative to four basic information domains:
\layout Enumerate

Input
\layout Enumerate

System
\layout Enumerate

Environment
\layout Enumerate

Output
\layout BeginFrame %% Information Domains II begins here.

  Is it the mix of definition and enumerate that causes pdflatex the
indigestion? I just do not see the error.

TIA,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"