Hello

I've noticed a strange behaviour in Lyx 1.3.6 (teTex-texmf-3.0): I
selected paragraph, entered the paragraph heading and hit return to
enter the paragraph content. Lyx shows me something like this:

Paragraph heading
Paragraph content ...

If I look at the dvi or the pdf output the linebreak between heading
and content is gone, it looks roughly like the following:

Paragraph heading     paragraph content ...

What do I need to change so I get the linebreak? I'd prefer to not
enter the linebreeak by hand for every paragraph...

Thanks!
Christoph

--
During the time an item is on back-order, it will be
available cheaper and quicker from many other sources.