---- Myriam Abramson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I desperately need to include some animation. I tried the multiinclude
> as in the Beamer's users guide but I got a "file corrupted" message
> with acroread (7.0). Any ideas?

I am not sure exactly how to achieve this from the latex end, but under linux
one of the best ways to add animations to a presentation is simply to include a
link in the presentation to run a program like mplayer to show an animation
clip.

This may not be what you want, as it is more suited for showing small movie
clips within a presentation.

Does anyone know how to include a link that runs a system command like "mplayer
FILENAME"?