gardyloo wrote:
Hi, all,

   I've recently reinstalled LyX 1.3.6 (on Mepis linux, 2.6.12 kernel;
the problem also implies to 1.3.6 on a Kubuntu installation) after a hdd
crash. When run through latex, documents containing \implies produce the
dreaded "Undefined control sequence" error. However, instant-preview
shows the danged thing just fine.
   Using \rightarrow works just fine for me; should this be filed as a
low-priority bug? I guess I could just define \implies as \rightarrow in
the preamble, right?

        Many thanks,
               Curtis O.

Do you have the "Use AMSMath" box checked in Layout->Document->Packages? Lack of that would explain "undefined control sequence" (but would not explain preview working).

Paul