Dear All,

Ingar>> As a translator I have to say that the number of toolkits
Ingar>> increase the amount of work for the translators as well.
Ingar>> Different toolsets have different ways to specify shortcuts and
Ingar>> each have to be translated manually.

JML> Note we could make an effort to change this: use the &shortcut
JML> notation everywhere and avoid gratuitous differences between
JML> frontends.

Is it possible to create a translation code internally, to handle the
differences in GUIs?

I have (almost) finshed the translation of Qt strings. It would be
useful, If I could reuse all of them, without doublecating thoose strings.

Now, I have to copy/paste, change shortcut, verify, etc.

We could make it simplier, by making a string convertion for every GUI.

--
 Alex                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]