On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, C Beary wrote:

I am trying to use the curriculum vitae class in lyx and it is listed as unavailable. How to I install it or make it available?

LyX 1.3.6 comes with the "cv" example and the "cv" LyX layout and "cv" class.

On my system, lyx also doesn't see the class:
  +checking for document class cv [cv]... no

It is available for me at /usr/pkg/share/lyx/tex/cv.cls

Should the lyx installation put these into a known LaTeX path? Or should it run mktexlsr?

By the way, I searched google for "cv.cls" and found http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/CV which has some links to downloads and examples and usage ideas.

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/